We had our household holiday celebration last night, since my husband and I are heading over the mountains this weekend to spend time with my parents. One of my presents was a beautiful, red (zhuni) yixing teapot! It’s my very first clay pot, and I’m having fun deciding which tea I’m going to dedicate to it.
The photo doesn’t do it justice at all, of course, but it’s the best I could do under a lamp while it was still dark, this morning:
I also have this intense desire to name it. Maybe one of you can help me think of something good!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Confessions of a Tea Blogger (I was tagged!)
- Han Tea Ceremony at Seattle Chinese Garden
- Chado: The Way of Tea, at ArtXchange
- How I generally brew shu pu’er
- Da Hong Pao among the mists